About Z-CARD, PocketMedia, BTL and Print Media Marketing Services to all sectors
We are very conscious of the potential effect of our processes, products and services on the environment. We have a clear environmental policy which ensures the following as applicable:
- Our portfolio of products and the processes of manufacture are FSC accredited.
- We ensure Certified Environmental Management Systems are in place.
- We manage our operations and activities to comply with applicable environmental laws.
- We recycle as much waste paper as possible.
- We use energy and fuel efficient machinery and transport.
- We ensure the availability of recycled paper stocks and environmentally friendly printing processes.
- Use of renewable paper sources at all times.
Z-CARD® Environmental Policy
Z-CARD® Ltd fully supports the preservation of the environment and encourages all employees to take necessary steps to ensure that no damage is done to the environment in the execution of their duties on behalf of the Company. The Company and its employees take responsibility for the environmental impacts of its activities.
Protection of the environment is central to our business strategy. Therefore we endeavour to:
Return to Environmental Policy
- Manage and minimise environmental risks identified in our processing operations, and support service activities.
- Provide a fully auditable and sustainable alternative to landfill for the secure disposal of electrical, electronic and other equipment and materials managed by the company by way of re-use and recycling.
- Encourage sustainable development through business example and voluntary endeavours, both nationally and within the local community.
- To offer best practice training to all staff members regarding environmental issues.
Call our team on +612 9318 0900 for more information on all products.